Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Fishing accident

So last night I stopped at Wissahickon Creek on my way home to try out my new fishing rod on some trout. Well I get there and would you know it, I almost fall into the creek trying to lean against a tree to get a better casting position. I say almost because as I was falling I through my right arm around the tree and held on to keep from going in. The results of that was I ripped most of the skin off of the inside of my right arm. And today that stings a little. Maybe I will post a picture tonight.

But talking with Chad (my sister's b-friend) last night I found out I am using the wrong bait and need a small roster tail or some salmon eggs to have a better shot. Maybe I will try again next week sometime.

This weekend I am off to Cincinnati for a little business on Friday and then some time with the family.

No comments: