Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Bucs rolled over the wildcats

So the Bucs and T. Smith look to be in good shape for the big game next week. I will be wishing the week away this week waiting for Saturday - not so much because of waiting for the game but my work calendar this week looks pretty full.

On a positive note the BBQ was a success. Everyone had a good time and we went out to see the new movie Borat. Overall funny - but I wish I had another 2-3 beers before leaving would have helped make the less funny stuff seem funnier. But today has been one lazy Sunday, and I am enjoying every minute of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Blue!!!!

Keith said...

all I can say is that Troy and Gonzales will make you eat those words next Saturday.

Anonymous said...

I really don't care. I just want to get you all riled up!!

(actually, i really do want Michigan to win).