Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Pulled the Trigger

So I finally pulled the trigger, and asked Amy to marry me. For those I have not yet spoken with I am sorry, but give me a call. I am getting lots of requests for pictures of the engagement ring, which is asscher cut with micro pave side stones, so I wanted to get one posted:

And I have been told the other relevant info is: I asked her at our house over sushi dinner with Argentinian wine, she was surprised, but not totally shocked - I had been acting suspicious since we got home from Africa, and we have no idea yet on wedding plans. Looking forward to a wonderful engagement and a happy wedding at some point that has yet to be determined.

5 comments:

Katie said...

The ring is beautiful!!! I am so happy for the two of you! Can't wait to see you around Christmas!

Jeff said...

We're thrilled for you both, and the ring is gorgeous.

Liz said...

Go Keith! Heard the news through the grapevine. Congrats to both of you!!!

PS awesome ring.

Kristin said...

Congrats again, bro! My boss asked (jokingly, I think) if she could use the picture of the ring as her desktop background. ha!

Anonymous said...

Keith and Amy - Congratulations! We are so happy for you both! -Carolyn & Tom