Monday, December 03, 2007

National Championship!

So fate has struck and the mighty BUCs will be playing in the Big Game on January 7th. I do like the image below (which I completely ripped off from espn).
On another note even through all the snow melted in Chicago yesterday morning my flight was still delayed almost 3 hours because of rain in Philly. Rain, really? That was enough for a 3 hour delay. Anyway I took the opportunity to read most of the book I AM LEGEND, originally published in the 1950's and a forth coming movie staring Will Smith. It is right up my alley with the apocalyptic/vampire/survival story line. Turns out that if you buy the book I have linked to above it is a compilation of many stories by Richard Matheson, the first 160 pages is the I AM LEGEND story, and not to ruin the movie, but if it holds true to the book it is not a happy ending...

No comments: