Thursday, May 15, 2008

DadVail Pics

So last weekend I got up around 5:30am (probably was due to the fact I fell asleep at 9pm), so I took the camera and went for a walk to check out the Dad Vails.

The first one if for my cousin Allie, being a UD alumnus I am sure she was missing being in Philly this spring for the Vails.

This next one was possiable because I was able to get right down near the start by walking down to the dock they were using for the stake boaters. The best shot I got was this one from the Bucknell JV. That stroke's face is priceless, I do know that he would be stronger if he exhaled vs. holding his breath for the start. And that cox screaming brings back some memories, probably why I liked the bow so much better than stoke, it is always easier to unplug the speaker than get the cox to quite down.

No comments: