Saturday, September 13, 2008

Now that is targeting

Amy and I were at the liquor stores today getting booze for the weeding. And while we were looking at wines I saw the wine below, now that is what I call a targeted product that knows it's audience.

On a separate note, I just tuned into the Michigan - Notre Dame game and was happy to see that only 4 minutes into the game Michigan is down by 14. While not a final that is a pretty telling start. I hope my Bucs fair better in California this evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess what, your Buckeyes got monkey slapped by a REAL team today. That #3 isn't going to last too long.

Kristin said...

Bright side!

The OSU vs. Michigan game should be more interesting now.

I was worried for awhile there that OSU would just blow them out of the water. At least now that they've proven they both suck, it should be a good, or at least close, game.