Monday, January 30, 2006

Return from BA

Fog sucks! Because of fog I sat in Washington DC Dullas airport for nearly 7 hours this morning after a 10 hour flight from Argentina. It nearly ruined the effect of flying business class for the first time. I do love business class. The idea of being able to stretch out my legs all the way and not touch the seat in front of me is amazing, when it is usually my knees that are dug into the back of the person in front of me. The shoot went really well and despite about 10 hours of being ill = probably from all the rich food and the hot weather - I had a great time and the end product is going to be fantastic! Here are a couple of pictures from the trip.

This is Margarita, Alisa (production company assistant) and Mary (Producer) hard at work in video village on the first day


Me taking a break between shots...

No comments: