Monday, May 01, 2006

Back in the 'Nati

So I was home this last weekend and had a great time. Got to play some golf with my Dad and did some kayaking with Mom and Don on the Whitewater river in Indiana. Got to eat some great food and besides the rain on Saturday and Sunday the trip was great.

I am looking forward to my cousin's wedding in South Bend, Indiana this upcoming weekend at Notre Dame. Amy and I fly in to Chicago and are taking a system of trains to South Bend (thanks Andy!) It will be good to see my sisters and Amy and I are staying in Chicago Sunday night at the Westin on Michigan Ave. Should be a fun stay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So it turns out I'll be in Chicago Sunday night, too, though I'll be staying in our apartment, not the nice hotel. I have another interview on Monday morning, northwest of the city.

Glad you had a good weekend home. Sorry I couldn't come, but I was busy surprising Andy for his birthday and finding a job. Looking forward to this weekend! ~Kristin