Sunday, June 18, 2006

Back to work..

Well it is Sunday night and it is back to work tomorrow. The summer requires living for the weekends. Also TV is so bad these days. I watched the Treasure Hunters show on NBC tonight and it was pretty bad. Product placement gone crazy.

The good news is that I have good plans for this weekend. Amy and I will be heading to Ohio for a camping trip with my Mom's side of the family. Should be a great time. We are staying in cabins on a lake in the Hocking Hills. Amy and I will probably leave on Thursday night and then camp somewhere along the way so we can get there during the day on Friday.

Also my Dad leaves for his Peru mission tomorrow. He will be gone for 2 weeks but not into the deep dark jungle this time. He is staying in a city. They are expecting to build 3 churches in 3 weeks. I say good work and enjoy the trip.

No comments: