Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Let try camping once more

So Amy and I are going rafting in Maine this weekend with my friend Casey just outside Bingham Maine. It is Casey's girlfriend, Kate's birthday, and it is very cool that she wanted to spend it in the woods and on a river. Anyway should be a good time had by all.

On another note my friend Matt had a rough go of it this last weekend. He was in Philly for a wedding and on his way back to Boston was nailed by a Dr. driving a Mercedes SUV. The Mercedes probably totaled Matt Jeep Cherokee, but he was alright. What resulted was him staying with me Sunday and Monday. He wended up playing Splinter Cell on Xbox. I am now completely addicted. With summer TV sucking it is probably a better use of my time any way. Now I want to get Splinter Cell III. Surprisingly Amy is supporting this addiction.

No comments: