Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Weekend

So the rainy weekend turned out OK. We started out Friday night at Lucky Strikes in Center City. I highly recommend it. Very cool place with $4 draft lagers, decent food, lots of TVs and comfortable couches and the best part is that it is smoke free. An A+ in my book.

The rest of the weekend was spent painting my office. Here are a couple of before pictures. This was the last room I had not re-painted from when I moved in.



After some color debate and worries that we were heading down the path of "institutional green" we did land on a color. Check out the after shots. Not to bad if I do say so. Now I have to get all the stuff back on the walls.



To end the weekend we met some of Amy's friends in Rittenhouse for a dinner potluck picnic. The beautiful weather did come this weekend just a little late for the camping plans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, cut right out of the weekend recap..

Keith said...

And last but certainly not least was the AMAZING dinner prepared by one Kristin Geottner, of goettner.net fame. Lew and Kristin graciously opened their wounderful house and allowed Amy and I to visit on Saturday.

Liz said...

ok, I see now what you were saying about the fishing. Horrendous. Anyway, pencil in Miami asap. I will cut into my busy partying schedule to accomodate. And hopefully it will top our last high seas adventure (RIP: Homeland Defense)