Friday, September 22, 2006

New cell and convertible luck

So I have been pretty bad about posting recently, working hard trying to impress the man. That may be my first mistake. Any way the man did help fund a trip home to Cincy last weekend and the rental car Gods were shining on me as I got a red mustang convertible for the normal midsize rate. So that was good news. Here are some pics from the trip.
Here is my sweet ride.

And like a good grandson I went a took my grandma, mom and Don for a ride.

We had a dinner at a restaurant on the Ohio river.


I also went up to Ohio to watch the Bucks walk all over the Bearcats (eventually). And saw Lauren's new house. Quite a nice example of suburban housing. Even if the cable guys run the wires right through the walls...


Also today my contract with Verizon is up and I can get the new Q for $199. I will be so happy to have a new phone...

No comments: