Monday, April 21, 2008

Election Day

I am excited to live in PA where we will get the opportunity to vote tomorrow and help decide the democratic nominee. I hope that everyone tunes in to the news to follow the results of the sure to be record turn out. I am planning on getting to the polls right away tomorrow morning. They open at 7am. Also I find the Committee of Seventy website very helpful to see what your ballet will look like when you go into the voting booth, as well as getting plain English explanation for the ballot questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that Committee of Seventy, nice touch; also to look into what your local nominee think about things.
Your Liar sign wasn't one of her best steps forward on the campaign trail.
Also glad your voting, it looks like the results from tomorrow might be the end to someone