Monday, February 27, 2006

Monday Blues

So Mondays kind of suck. There are no good reasons to look forward to Monday's, well I take that back it could be the first Monday of a vacation, that is a very sweet kind of Monday, and even random holiday Mondays are pretty cool. On second thought maybe Mondays are not so bad. You have got to have a good PMA, or positive mental attitude - someone once told me that a PMA can make all the differance.

Anyway I had a Monk-e-mail sent to me this weekend. You should really try it out - it is pretty fun. This is funny and a truly viral campaign. I think the new careerbuilder campaign is really interesting. Similar to the monster.com idea of years ago but the monkey theme makes it a "big idea" that can be easily campaigned to other things like this monk-e-mail.

Anyway there has been a request for more pictures. So I am going to start posting random interesting ones. Here is todays picture, which is from Argentina's Mendosa wine region. The Andes are a truly beautiful sight.

No comments: