Friday, February 10, 2006

Running from the snow

So this weekend I am headed down south for Amy's step brother's wedding. Should be a good time - what can go wrong - free booze and food?? I should have some photographic evidence to post on my return on Monday night. Turns out we are escaping Philly just ahead of the Nor-easter that is blowing into town on Saturday. The alarmist weather men are calling for 6-12 inches of snow. I will believe it when I see it...

On another note I have been drinking matte that I brought back from Argentina. Typically you drink it with hat water, like a tea. But down there I drank it with lemonade as it was about 90 degrees (it is summer there). With out all the sugar of the lemonade it is a much more bitter drink. But it was invented by the Jesuits so it can't be all bad. Well it is slower day but lots to get done before lunch.

No comments: