Wednesday, August 23, 2006

College Football is almost here

Alright Bucs fans, it is almost that time of year, where Saturdays start with Game Day on ESPN and end with Buckeye victories! The season gets under way Sept 2 at 3:30 PM against against Northern Illinois. In good news The Bucs have toped the ESPN Power 16, and 4th among the computer rankings. The Bucs they have quite a bit to live up to this year. I am looking forward to seeing a lot from Ginn this year and the new superstar recruit Chris Wells. I hope the mostly new D will get eh job done.

This also means I know have to have some general animosity towards Liz and her damn school - even if they are ranked 7th by the computers...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it's been said before, but I have to comment as well:

Sweet Art-sy Glam Shot there Fella.

Anonymous said...

No mugging, just the wallet being taken. The bartender saw it, but didn't yell or anything, so the guy got away without me even seeing him. Despite some fighting with my bank about charges going through AFTER I had canceled the cards, I'm feeling pretty Zen about it all. Only my college ID was irreplaceable, and I had to start paying big kid prices at museums and movies sometime...

I'll second that Go BUCS, but I'll add in a WHO DEY! Have a good weekend, bro.

Liz said...

Here I am. Going to rock you like a Hurricane.