Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ernesto - why do you ruin Labor Day....

This damn storm is keeping Amy and I from enjoying a great Labor day out in the wilds of Tobyhanna PA State park.


Anyway I guess we will make the most of it. The good news is Comcast is scheduled to come tomorrow to fix the weak signal that is keeping me from getting Video On Demand and hence keeping me 3 weeks behind on Entourage. Also a strong desire to actually accomplish something on this crappy weekend will probably end up with me painting my home office and organizing my tools. I love condo living but the one downside is no garage. I really want a garage to keep stuff like tools, bikes, kayaks, etc, someday it will happen. Look for updates on the blog as the weekend progresses and the rain drives me into action.

No comments: