Friday, March 28, 2008

Ironic?

So I was a little shocked and yet happy when I opened my mail today. I had a letter from Blue Mountain, now let me pause here to remind you at this point this is the same local ski place that was the scene of the famous wrist "sprain" that turned into a break requiring 9 screws, a pin and 2 titanium plates. Which the latest thinking from the Doctors is I will set off the metal detectors for sure with this amount of hardware.

Guess I had better make sure I heal up this summer so I am ready to hit the slopes regularly next year (wrist guard equipped). At a $595 value this is probably the coolest thing I have ever won. Now I just need to be sure not to lose the letter before November.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice. "Congratulations, you have earned a free pass to come and break your face next season!"