Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Scars and a New Computer

So I am using my new MacBook Pro (drool I know it is REALLY cool) to take easy pics of my scars on my arm. Now that the incisions have mostly healed I wanted to share the surgical aftermath. Take a look

So more about the new computer, I love this thing. It is so quick with big picture files. And I am going to the Apple store tomorrow to sign up for Pro support. Essentially for $100 you can schedule a 1hr 1-1 training session with an Apple Genius every week for a year, up to 52 hrs of help for $100. They will teach you anything you want, I already have a whole list of all the things I want to get done. I will have to keep everyone updated if it is worthwhile.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Sweet battle scars, brudder.

Andy said...

Will the Apple Genius teach you how to stomp a landing when dropping into a pipe?

Anonymous said...

Nice! At least you can show the TSA people scars when they don't believe that you have metal in your body.
-Casey