Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Is there something in the water?

Good work Casey. It seems that engagements are a bit contagious in the last couple of weeks, but congratulations are in order for Kate and Casey. Casey has finally pulled he trigger out in Seattle this weekend and did a great job of it from the looks of the tremendous pictures that Kate took. Best of luck to both of them as they begin planning, and it seems I will get to repay Casey the favor of planning my bachelor party by planning his. Now that should be fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That, of course, necessitates you surviving your own...

Anonymous said...

I second that thought. Keif, YOUR ASS IS GRASS!

Kate & Casey said...

Thanks, Keith!! We're very excited. But I have a feeling Amy and I will both get "damaged goods" after these bachelor parties :)