Saturday, December 13, 2008

100K House Tours

Amy and I went to see the 100 and 120K houses today in Fishtown. And while the houses were pretty cool with great designs I am not sure that the location would work for Amy and I. It is a fair hike from downtown and while it is improving it is still a neighborhood very much for hipsters. Amy and I are not hipsters, much more yuppie than hipster. And while Postgreen is an interesting development company, since they are not taking on investors right now I think that Liberty Realty Trust stock seems to be a better investment. Huge daily volatility recently, but being a leading developer of LEED certified corporate real estate I believe that they will have a significant operational advantage in the long run.

Anyway below are some pictures from today.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keith,

Thanks for coming out to the event. The turnout was better than expected.

Just to let you know, we are starting to take on our first investors with our next project. We will be talking about it more in the future and paying a minimum of 10% return on cash.

Lastly, the wife and I will be moving into the 100K and we are far from hipsters, not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)