Saturday, December 27, 2008

We are only going to West Philly for the movies from now on

So check this story out. Apparently this guy, enraged by a noisy family at RiverView shot the father of the noisy family in the arm. Now I hate noisy kids at the movies and have felt like shooting some of those parents also, but not having a gun on me and being a rational person I never have. Either way I am pretty sure that we will ever go back there for the movies. This was the first news story I happened to read since being back in the city, and it seemed that it made national news, good job Philly. It is good to be home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw that crazy bastard on CNN, as well. Can you say "vigilante?"

This guy is definitely crazier than I could ever be, but I was about to strangle the 2 yr. old who conveniently sat behind me on my flight to Seattle and kicked the snot out of the back of my chair for three hours. ALright, little peckerhead, how bout you sit in front of me next time?