Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Getting Faster on the Bike

So ride number three this morning was faster than previous rides by about 8 minutes or so. And while that does not seem like a lot it is a 10% improvement over my initial trip which took an hour 20. And this time I remembered to bring my pants into the office the day before so I was all set once I arrived.

I will have to take some pictures with the blackberry on a trip to give a sense of the natural setting I ride through. Maybe on the way home tonight? Also as long as I do not spill anything on these pants today (a higher probability than you might think) I may try back to back days, by riding in tomorrow. I can pack a golf shirt that will not get to wrinkled.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Post pictures from the party!

Good job on the bike riding. Taking photos mid-ride sounds a little treacherous. Good luck!