Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Riding Back to Back Days

So I did not spill anything on my pants yesterday so I took on riding in again today. I do have to admit I was a little slower this morning. And I choose to believe it was not that my legs were tired but that I was taking in the scenery. Check out some of the pictures I took with the blackberry on the the way home last night and the way in this morning.

This is from the trail along the Wissahickon creek, in the afternoon the trail is much more crowded with other folks getting in a little exercise.
This is the Vally Green Inn, a nice nearly mid point stop on the ride. Due to the heat today I will be stopping at the water fountain there to fill up my water bottle.

And this one is from the way in this morning. I get to ride past the only covered bridge in Philadelphia county. Very scenic, how's it compare to your daily commute?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does it compare to your morning commute?

Yours seems a lot harder.

Anonymous said...

Valley Green Inn certainly brings back memories!!

Keith said...

I wonder whatever happened to the menu we liberated.

Anonymous said...

No more posts about your beautiful commute? Did you throw in the towel already? That's okay....you won't be able to ride a bike for a month after we're done with you in Vegas.