Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ride #2

So I did a second ride to work today, (Lew - I am working up to my bear hug from Al). And it was much better this time I would have to say that is probably due in large part to the great NEW bike Amy bought me for my early birthday present! Check it out below. It is a Novara Ponderosa, and I even got her to spring for a pair of slick tires. Much better than the old beater that cost me $100 fours years ago at a flea market.

Also on a really funny note, what do you think is the worst thing you can forget to pack when you bike to work, that would be pants. Yes that is right I forgot to pack work pants in the bag I brought so I am working all day in my Penn gym shorts. Sitting at my desk most of the day has not been to bad, now if I could only get up the courage to go to the cafeteria for some lunch, I am starving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Screw the picture of the bike. The picture you should have posted was one of you in a dress shirt, nice shoes, socks, and mesh shorts hiding near your desk!

Anonymous said...

Nice rig. How many times have you been over the handlebars?

Keith said...

I have yet to take it on trails. But I am sure that is cards when I do. Maybe Lew will want to go riding this fall once it is not 10,000 degrees with 700% humidity here. Casey the Pac Northwest weather is the way to go, until the winter when it will rain there for 20 weeks straight. Looking forward to a beer tonight in Seattle.